Proceedings in Business and Economics
Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics brings the most current research presented at conferences and workshops to a global readership. The series features volumes (in electronic and print formats) of selected contributions from conferences in all areas of economics, business, management, and finance. In addition to an overall evaluation by the publisher of the topical interest, scientific quality, and timeliness of each volume, each contribution is refereed to standards comparable to those of leading journals, resulting in authoritative contributions to the respective fields. Springer’s production and distribution infrastructure ensures rapid publication and wide circulation of the latest developments in the most compelling and promising areas of research today.
Instructions for manuscript preparation
Articles submitted for the Conference Proceedings must be according to the given template. Both source file (compressed in zip file format) and camera ready file (in pdf format) must be submitted. The submission is performed at the on-line submission system.
- MS-WORD paper template. Prepare your submission with MS-WORD or OpenOffice using this template.
- LaTeX paper template. Prepare your submission using LaTeX using this template.
Conference related documents
- Poster preparation instructions. Follow these instructions if your are presenting a poster in the conference.
- Author Guides. Some tips about authors. Includes a short manual of the electronic submission platform used by the conference
- Reviewer Guides. Some tips about reviewers.
- Ethical Guides. Ethics in publishing.